Last week, we concluded the signing of a memorandum with our new partners, the Volyn Regional Development Agency.
As part of our collaboration, we have agreed to:
- Establish international collaboration with funds and other organizations.
- Holistically develop communities.
- Organize joint events and meetings.
- Implement collective projects.
- Seek and support investors.
The Volyn Regional Development Agency (VRDA) is the driving force behind the creation of the innovative agro-cluster “Western Polissya,” which was presented on January 26th in Kovel. This cluster unites 14 communities with a total population of 136,000 people.
As a result, discussions are already underway about the potential for creating economic alliances among communities based on the “Western Polissya” cluster. We are already preparing a joint event with foreign guests and partners from the Mayors’ Club.
We are moving forward and continuing our work together 🤝